6.4.3 Using Bookmarks/Favorites Folder
1. Open your Chrome browser.
2. Select "Bookmarks" in the top menu.
3. Select "Bookmark Manager".
Organize as desired.
- Add Page--This will add another bookmark to your browser.
- Add Folder--This will allow you to sort your bookmarks into folders.
- Rename--This will allow you to change the name of a bookmark.
- Edit--This will let you change the URL or title of a bookmark.
- Delete--This will delete a bookmark.
- Reorder by Title--This will sort your book marks alphabetically by title.