Print the handouts
Handouts: Handouts are basically thumbnails of slides printed together on a sheet of paper.
- Open the presentation for which you want to print handouts.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button Office button, click the arrow next to Print, and then click Print Preview.
- In the Page Setup group, click the arrow under Print What, and then select the handout layout option that you want from the list.
● TIP: The Handouts (3 Slides Per Page) format provides lines for the audience to take notes.
- To specify the page orientation, click the arrow under Orientation, and then click Landscape or Portrait.
- Click Print.
● if you want to print handouts and 3 slides per page !
Print the Slides
● follow same steps to print handouts except choose "Print What"->slide in place of handouts!