3.3.3 Page Setup
Page setup can be used to change page orientation, set left, top, bottom margins, pages sizes etc. To change page size and orientation
- Select the Page Setup option of the File menu. The page setup dialog box gets invoked as displayed in the figure:
- Select the Margins tab.
- In the orientation area, select Portrait of Landscape. After selecting, see the preview area to get an idea of the appearance of page with the text. Figure above shows page orientation as Portrait.
- To close the Page Setup Box Click on OK button.
- Select the Page Setup option of the File menu. The Page Setup dialog box gets invoked as displayed in figure below
- Select the margins lab.
- Enter the measurement in the Top, Bottom, Left and Right boxes.
- Click on the OK button to close the dialog box. When you set margins, Word applies the measurements to all the pages in a document unless your select text or divide the document into sections.