Banking Service Delivery Channels – I
- ●Bank Branch
- Bank branches form the traditional channel for delivery of banking services. Almost every bank in the world has branches to deliver banking services to customer.
- ● ATM
- An automated teller machine (ATM) is an electronic banking outlet, which allows customers to complete basic transactions without the aid of a branch representative or teller. Anyone with a credit card or debit card can access most ATMs.
- ●Bank Mitra with Micro ATM
- A Bank Mitra acts like an agent in facilitating bank and banking related services, especially in unbanked areas of the country. They help in areas where there is no ATMs and branches of banks. A Bank Mitra provides numerous services to the unbanked people of India. They first take a look at potential customers and help them in opening accounts by verifying identity and collecting all relevant documents.
- ● Point of Sales
- A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations. A POS terminal generally does the following: Reads the information off a customer's credit or debit card.