Documents for Opening Accounts!
1. Know Your Customer - KYC:
Account Opening and KYC. Know Your Customer - KYC enables banks to know/ understand their customers and their financial dealings to be able to serve them better and manage its risks prudently.
When opening an account in bank in person, most banks require:
- ● Account Opening form duly filled-in
- ● PAN Card / Form 60 (with reasons of not having PAN Card)(identity proof)
- ● Passport/Aadhar Card (Address and identity proof documents.)
- ● Latest photographs of the applicant
- ● Proof of Identification & Signature
- ● Proof of Address
List of popular banks in india:
The Indian rupee (sign: ₹ ; code: INR), is the official currency of the Republic of India. The rupee is subdivided into 100 paise (singular paisa).The issuance of the currency is controlled by the Reserve Bank of India.In 2010, a new symbol '₹', was officially adopted. On 8 November 2016 the Government of India announced the demonetisation of ₹500 and ₹1000 banknotes with effect from midnight of the same day, making these notes invalid.On 25 August 2017, a new denomination of ₹200 banknote was added to Indian currency to fill the gap of notes due to high demand for this note after remonetisation.
Indian Currency listed below: